Speed and Agility Camp for Ages (U8 - U15 Boys and Girls) 2011 - 2004
June 11 - 14
This will be our first camp of the summer and will combine the following 4 stations to help with each participants overall soccer development:
1. Speed and Agility
3. Small Sided Games
4. Attacking and Finishing
Date/Time: All camps will take place Monday June 11th through Thursday June 14th from 9 AM to 12 PM.
(Camp participants can be dropped off early at the facility between 8:30 - 9:00 and picked up late, between 12:00 - 12:30 at no additional cost.)
Venue: Crossfit 77 with Elite Performance
Address: 159 Raceway Drive, Mooresville, NC, 28117
Sibling Discount: There will be a $50 discount for participants who have siblings enrolled in this camp. (Price is $100 per child)
Skills Coach: Tinashe Mugabe (Coach T)
Speed and Agility Coach: Jaspen Gray
Additional Camp Information:
- Camp participants are required to bring their own soccer ball, shin-guards and cleats to camp.
- Water, Gatorade and fruit will be provided but players are encouraged to still bring their own water and snack.
- Players will be divided into age and skill/experience based groups for the camps. Depending on the number of players, there may be 4-5 groups that the players rotate through. Players may be moved to different, more appropriate groups on the second or third day.
- This camp will be capped at 40 participants so please sign-up early to avoid the disappointment of missing out on a spot!
- If a camp day is cancelled due to weather, the camp day will be made up on the Friday of that week unless communicated otherwise.
All participants will receive a t-shirt on the first day of camp. Please include your player's t-shirt size when signing up.
To maintain the quality of our coaching program and ensure every child receives adequate attention, there is a limit to the number of spots available. Please sign-up early to avoid the disappointment of missing out.
Ready to Sign Up?