Skills and Fundamentals Camp for Ages (U11 - U15 Boys and Girls) 2008 - 2004
June 18 - 21
This camp focuses on mastering fundamental skills, passing and ball striking techniques.
1. Skills (will include 1-on-1 and 2-on-2 exercises)
2. Passing (will include possession exercises for older, more experienced players)
3. Ball Striking
Date/Time: All camps will take place Monday June 18th through Thursday June 21st from 9 AM to 12 PM.
(Camp participants can be dropped off early at the facility between 8:30 - 9:00 and picked up late, between 12:00 - 12:30 at no additional cost.)
Venue: The Field at The Farms (Mooresville)
Address: 420 Agnew Rd, Mooresville, NC, 28117
$135 for Farms Residents
$150 for non-Farms Residents
Sibling Discount: There will be a $50 discount for participants who have siblings enrolled in this camp. (Price is $100 per child)
Skills Coach: Tinashe Mugabe (Coach T)
Additional Camp Information:
- Camp participants are required to bring their own soccer ball, shin-guards and cleats to camp.
- Water, Gatorade and fruit will be provided but players are encouraged to still bring their own water and snack.
- Players will be divided into age and skill/experience based groups for the camps. Depending on the number of players, there may be 4-5 groups that the players rotate through. Players may be moved to different, more appropriate groups on the second or third day.
- This camp will be capped at 40 participants so please sign-up early to avoid the disappointment of missing out on a spot!
- If a camp day is cancelled due to weather, the camp day will be made up on the Friday of that week unless communicated otherwise.
- If your child is carrying any injuries, has an illness or is in any way impaired, please reach out to let us know - please also include any food allergies they may have.
- Please remember to bring any medication or medical devices that would aid in their stability.
All participants will receive a t-shirt on the first day of camp. Please include your player's t-shirt size when signing up.
To maintain the quality of our coaching program and ensure every child receives adequate attention, there is a limit to the number of spots available. Please sign-up early to avoid the disappointment of missing out.
Ready to Sign Up?