Focus on team tactics, and character development. FC ATHLETICO Coaches prepare players to compete in High School, College, and beyond. The program is designed to offer players and teams a healthy balance of training and competition. Our teams at this level are competitive in the state and regional within tournament and league play. Players participating at this level are required to show the discipline that reflects their ambition to excel beyond FC ATHLETICO. Travel for friendlies, league and tournament competition is local and regional.
Match format: 11v11
- Boys – Practice in August, with one tournament before breaking for high-school season. No training or games September – October ( resumes after high-school season)
- Girls – 3x per week – 75 minute sessions
- Girls – 3 Tournaments – 9 games in tournament format (not including finals), with a minimum of 6 games.
- Team Training Sessions
- Boys – 3x per week – 75 minute sessions
- Boys – 3 Tournaments – 9 matches minimum (not including finals, plus 6 a minimum of 6 games.
- Girls – 2x per week – 75 minutes before Jan – Feb ( resumes after high school season)
Winter/ Summer Seasons
- Team Training Sessions – 2x per week for 5 weeks – 60 minute sessions
- FC ATHLETICO 6v6 Tournaments (Summer Kick Off, Mid Summer Sizzler, Championships)