Camp 4: Elite Training Summer Soccer Camp
July 15 - 18 for Rising U10 - U16
This camp is for elite level players looking to prepare for the upcoming fall season. This camp will touch on all aspects of the game at a high level, from attacking and finishing, individual and group defending as well as midfield play.
1. Attacking and Finishing
2. Individual and Group Defending Principles
3. Ball Possession
This camp will take place Monday July 15th through Thursday June 18th from 9 AM to 12 PM.
(Camp participants can be dropped off early at the facility between 8:30 - 9:00 and picked up late, between 12:00 - 12:30 at no additional cost.)
Age Group: Rising U10-U16
Venue: FC ATHLETICO Academy
Address: 159 Raceway Drive, Mooresville, NC, 28117
Sibling Discount: There will be a $50 discount for the sibling of the first participant enrolled in the camp. The cost for two participants will be $250 instead of $300.
Tinashe Mugabe (Coach T) and Coach Nick
Additional Camp Information:
- Camp participants are required to bring their own soccer ball, shin-guards and cleats to camp.
- Water, Gatorade and fruit will be provided but players are encouraged to still bring their own water and snack.
- Players will also receive a camp t-shirt on the 3rd day of camp.
- Players will be divided into age and skill/experience based groups for the camps. Depending on the number of players, there may be 4-5 groups that the players rotate through. Players may be moved to different, more appropriate groups on the second or third day.
- To maintain the quality of our program and ensure every child receives adequate attention, there is a limit to the number of spots available (40 participants). Please sign-up early to avoid the disappointment of missing out.
- If a camp day is cancelled due to weather, the camp day will be made up on the Friday of that week unless communicated otherwise.
Injury/Illness or Impairment:-If your child is carrying any injuries, has an illness or is in any way impaired, please reach out to let us know - please also include any food allergies they may have.
-Please remember to bring any medication or medical devices that would aid in their stability.
Each refund request will be handled separately. Full or partial refunds may be issued based on each individual circumstance.
Ready to sign up?